HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post here your message
Anonymous

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Berichtdoor Anonymous » 02 Jan 2006, 14:02

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Afbeelding

Happy new year to all Probe cars & owners who have succeded driving through 2005 without any major problem :P , a little thought for those who are currently suffering illness :? , and a little tear for those we will not see anymore :cry: .

No doubt this new year will be the opportunity to welcome new members in our community(/ies). They just have to join the party as they can be sure of the warm welcome and all the help they will get... sometimes much more than in the local dealer. :lol:

Again, we will be very happy to welcome you in our joined meetings as some foreign probers have asked us about the club calendar already. Let's hope this could happen on both sides of the borders this year.

Well, if you want to keep running your Probe OEM 8) , if you are strongly addicted to furious tuning :twisted: , or sometimes in between :P , we wish you a year full of passion behind the wheel (sometimes under) of your Probe! :wink:

board of Probe Club de France... and all members!

Snout
Probe forever

Berichtdoor Snout » 02 Jan 2006, 14:52

Thanks Yann, happy new year to you too! I think it would be a great idea to have an international meet(s) in 2006. I live in the 3 country point on the belgian border near maastricht NL and aachen D. I think around here would be a good place for such a meet. I'll have a look at your club site again soon, only problem I had last time was that i can't speak french :?
'94 (Bj.'93) Black Sapphire Pearl PGT

Afbeelding

Anonymous

Berichtdoor Anonymous » 02 Jan 2006, 15:17

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for the language border but be sure this is not a blocker. In addition to UK, B, SW, CZ, we have experienced dutch attendance in our international meetings already and I have met some during my trips in NL. These were great moments exchanging views and tips. :P

Afbeelding
Afbeelding

Moreover, some of our club members are belgian, and last meeting was organized in N-E Frankrijk.

Finally there is an english speaking area in our forum that every foreigner friend may use.
=> http://www.probe-club-de-france.com/azt ... php?fid=15

See you soon :wink:
Laatst gewijzigd door Anonymous op 03 Jan 2006, 12:46, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Coen
Slave of a probe

Berichtdoor Coen » 02 Jan 2006, 15:21

Heej...

Happy new year to you two :D

An international meeting will be totally awesome, we only have to find a nice spot for that so we can call it a weekend :wink:

But i can't speak french to, I had it on school and it was horrible :cry:
the only thing i liked about it was the beautifull teacher, damn, she was top of the line :P
(SOLD) - 1992 - KLZE - KL36 - XS Headers - 2,5" Catback - 2,5" Testpipe - CM stage 3 - 9lb Fidanza - Carbon Airbox
- 50-35 kaw - 8mm TH - RR-inserts - 64mm TB - FPR - Xenon - Hei - (SOLD)

Afbeelding

Hans
Financial Administrator

Berichtdoor Hans » 02 Jan 2006, 17:51

Happy new year Yann! Hey that's Norbert's Probe on the second pic.
Electric Blue 2.0 SE atx USA '95

Afbeelding

Anonymous

Berichtdoor Anonymous » 02 Jan 2006, 18:39

Hans schreef:Hey that's Norbert's Probe on the second pic.

Right, but don't forget his lady drives it too... Or should I say his lady allows him to drive it too?... :wink:
Please tell me what his/their nickname on this forum is so i may contact them. Thanks in advance 8)

Ok, so it's clear we have to organize something with you this year... as more and more brits are joining our meetings since we have developed a partnership with UKPOC... More people, more fun :lol:

speedymondeo
Probe forever

Berichtdoor speedymondeo » 02 Jan 2006, 19:08

Happy newyear to you Yann.
It is a good idea to organise an international meeting, as I live in Belgium it is a good idea by Snout to organise this is in Belgium, so Snout may arrange this if he likes [-o<
The Good, the Bad and the Probe.

Probe 16V Electric Blue (MQ) 1995 LPG G3 EXIT
Probe 24V Teal Mist (SK) 1994 LPG
Probe 24V Rio Red (EZ) 1994
Probe 24V Silver Metallic (YS) 1993
Probe 24V Electric Blue (MQ) 1992

Tieske Turbo
Slave of a probe

Berichtdoor Tieske Turbo » 02 Jan 2006, 19:56

that would be very cool 8) let's go for it then and let snout be the man :lol: but it'll better be a weekend than so people from the north don't have to travel back home hundreds of km's :wink: hopefully it'll come together hell yeah it would be awesome to see so many probes at once and even from different countries 8)
modded '91 1st gen GT (RIP) + '96 2nd gen 16v (almost stock...)
Afbeelding

Afbeelding <----- klik!

Coen
Slave of a probe

Berichtdoor Coen » 02 Jan 2006, 19:59

Ok then, lets organize :D

This is Norbert's forum name:

Probe16vRacing

But I haven't heard from him a long time :roll:
(SOLD) - 1992 - KLZE - KL36 - XS Headers - 2,5" Catback - 2,5" Testpipe - CM stage 3 - 9lb Fidanza - Carbon Airbox
- 50-35 kaw - 8mm TH - RR-inserts - 64mm TB - FPR - Xenon - Hei - (SOLD)

Afbeelding

Snout
Probe forever

Berichtdoor Snout » 02 Jan 2006, 21:19

I'm down to help organize an international meeting like this. I will be very busy until mid-january but after that I will definitely look into it and I'll talk to some of the other clubs in europe. I agree a weekend would be better for a meeting like this.
'94 (Bj.'93) Black Sapphire Pearl PGT

Afbeelding

Anonymous

Berichtdoor Anonymous » 03 Jan 2006, 08:14

Hi.

No problem if you take it on board, but remember you will have to cope with calendars of the other clubs.

In France, the meets being planned so far are:
- mid-April: joined meeting in Merlimont (in the North, near the Belgium border) + St Tropez (south Riviera) the same day to get maximum people
- mid-May: AGM + 1/4 mile meeting with the Mopar + dragster clubs, in the middle of the country
- September: in Merlimont again with historic/vintage car exhibition

I have asked our belgian members if they could help you in this project.

I will ask our brits friends if they have something planned so far... No clue about the deutschen boyz, neither the swiss: I didn't give an eye on it till now.

Thanks for Norbert's name. Please tell me how to contact him as the Members button doesn't work and the Search function doesn't indicate a thread he participated. Thanks. :wink:

Angringo
Slave of a probe

Berichtdoor Angringo » 03 Jan 2006, 11:41

Hi Yann!

Also from our board the best newyears wished for you and your club.
and indeed an international meeting would be great!

I am working in France right now, Near strasbourg.
Maybe got a good garage here?? hahah,,Cant get my car in 5th gear since yesterday! hahah

Kind regards Robert
Afbeelding
-------------
Hola! ;-)
GT94 2.0 Jap FS Neon Winged Angel,Sensei 1 Front en Sides-PB Creations,R8 Leds
Titanium Tip, PSP ,Ipod Nano , Brocks et13, ALL JBL BABY!
MOEILIJKSTE PROBE OOIT!!! LOVE-HATE relationship!

Anonymous

Berichtdoor Anonymous » 03 Jan 2006, 12:59

So that's a pitty you missed the local meeting we organized in Moselle + Luxemburg last month... :cry:

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Looks like some dutch guys were tracking us already... :lol:

I will ask if some members recommend a garage in Strasbourg area.

Anyway, see you soon... :wink:

Anonymous

Berichtdoor Anonymous » 04 Jan 2006, 16:53

Robert,
No address to recommend so far but a guy in Nancy offered to meet you in case you need help.

While waiting feedback from our belgian members, this guy has also expressed he could help for the meeting in Belgium.

Wait & see :wink:

Angringo
Slave of a probe

Berichtdoor Angringo » 04 Jan 2006, 19:43

Hi Yann,,

super man,,,thnc for checking for me,,
i think i know what the problem is now,,,
it my sync,,,the 3rd is prob broken hence i cannot come into 5th gear,,,,any ideas on how to fix it,,,in 5 weeks a low milagae engine is coming to be build in,,,

but if u have any ideas,,,,that would be great
Afbeelding
-------------
Hola! ;-)
GT94 2.0 Jap FS Neon Winged Angel,Sensei 1 Front en Sides-PB Creations,R8 Leds
Titanium Tip, PSP ,Ipod Nano , Brocks et13, ALL JBL BABY!
MOEILIJKSTE PROBE OOIT!!! LOVE-HATE relationship!

Terug naar “English section”